Saturday 12 May 2007

The future career.

After along thinking,I decided to be a programmer.This career has many advantages and disadvantages.First of all,one of the advantages of this job that I will be dealing with computers and enter the world of technology from its wide doors.Also,I will have the chance to speak to foreign people like British and French businessmen and know their languages.Better than all this ,I will gain respect ,appreciation on my success in work from my society.On the contrary,the disadvantages for this job that make me worried that I will face many difficulties with my competitors in the same major in the market.Also,I may do a lot of repairing to the case(CPU)of the computer for my customers.Above all of this ,Must take care of the problems of the computers itself such like: hackers,viruses and cables problems.After all this talking about advantages and disadvantages,I see that It is a good opportunity because Internet and computer make the world as a small village.It is an excellent choice because computer is the language of this age.Internet is also an important mass media which helps me to develop my English language so that I can speak both English fluently as much as Arabic.

No comments: